Anupama English School
“Shraddavam Labathe Gnanam”
Our School motto is taken from a well-known Sanskrit thought, which means, Gnanam (Knowledge) is attained in its superior form only through Shradda (Devotion) towards attaining Gnanam.
Full realisation of our mission can only be achieved with the collaboration of everyone in the School. Individual attitudes and behaviour are the key to success. The values and conduct to which staff aspire, and that we wish to foster and sustain are as follows:
- Students and patients will always come first
- A culture of critical enquiry & Scholarship
- A respect for the heritage and values of the Indian Educational System.
- A respect for creativity and innovation
- A respect for equal opportunities
- A celebration of diversity
- A culture of openness and honesty
- A culture of collaboration and teamwork
- A desire for environmental sustainability
From the curriculum objective, the school is divided into
- Preschool (Smart Kids)
- Nursery School: Lower and Upper Kindergarten (Smart Kids)
- Primary/Middle School: 1st Std to 7th Std
- High School: 8th Std to 10th Std
Pre School and Nursery School (SMART KIDS PROGRAM)
Children learn the maximum in their early years. Every child is special and unique. Hence, Smart Kids Program for pre-school is structured in such a way that individual need of every child is fulfilled. Be it social, intellectual or emotional.
Play-way and Montessori Method are adopted and traditional practices like memorizing and reciting poems, tables are being introduced. Emphasis is placed on personal and social development at an early level which reflects the character in the many years to come.
Smart Kids learning program is child centric and that the child through self learning grasps the basic concepts required for further classes. Top priority is given to Activity based learning, where the child learns while he/she plays.
The curriculum is designed with inputs from top educational consultants from New Zealand and Australia.
The activity room is filled with special and safe teaching aids are used to make the child involved and grasp better. Sandpits, safe play equipments and lawn comprise the play area.
Primary/Middle School and High School
L earning is a journey, in fact a continuous one
Primary, Middle and High school classes play an even more active and important role. We offer an excellent academic environment added with various activities, competitions, limited strength in classes and ever evolving curriculum. The teachers form the ground support as well as the back bone of our educational institution. They are learned, well trained, motivated and ever enthusiastic. Spacious and Well ventilated class rooms form a part of an excellent infrastructure.
Students are encouraged to take part in a variety of sports, games and other activities. Our school boasts of many national level athletes and sportsmen, some of whom have participated in Asian and other international events. Emphasis is laid not only on scoring high marks, but also on life skills and traditional values.
We offer Karnataka state syllabus as well as CBSE syllabus in the style of ‘New Cambridge International Public School'.
The School campus is located in the beautiful residential area in heart of city, Mahalakshmipuram and offering excellent schooling for more than 3 decades. At Anupama School, we believe in nurturing the child's growth by meeting his/her academic and developmental needs. Our curriculum is designed keeping the basic needs as well as the latest trends in educational development.
We provide Quality Education through
- Spacious building with well-ventilated and Spacious study rooms and well trained and dedicated teaching faculty.
- Airy, well-equipped laboratories for physics, chemistry, biology.
- Spacious and well-equipped computer labs as per existing syllabus.
- Library offers spacious seating arrangements with a rich collection of books and a calm ambience for learning.
- Adequate playground which encourage children to take part in physical activity through education.
- Play-Way and Montessori Method of learning for pre-nursery and nursery students. Learning while playing concept is adopted.
- An ‘Each child is special' belief that motivates the child and encourages us to bring out the unique and hidden talents.
- Various outdoor activities including Field visits and short trips.
- Oneness and respect for all' learnt through group activities and collaborative learning.
- Regular teacher-parent meetings to ensure that the parent will be updated about the ward's progress.
- Keeping safety in mind, students are provided with transportation facility for pick up and drop.