Why study at Anupama???
• Small classes and individual attention.
• University education on your doorstep
• Lower fees than Universities
• Teaching staff who are well qualified, with considerable academic and industrial experience.
• Personal tutors used to working with adults of all ages.
• Varied teaching and assessment methods with extra study support when needed.
• The friendship and support of like-minded students in similar circumstances to yourself.
• Help and guidance in progressing from a foundation degree to undergrad or from your undergrad degree to postgraduate study or employment.
All of our courses are regularly reviewed to make sure they are delivered to the highest standard and our reputation has grown to the point where many local people choose to study with us. Our Professors and teachers are widely experienced, have taught at this level for many years and are regularly singled out for praise in academic reviews.
Application forms and prospectus can be obtained from the college office on payment of prescribed fees.
Application form should reach the Office of Admissions, Anupama Institutions, West of Chord Road, beside Avani Shankar Mutt, Mahalakshmipuram, Bangalore – 560 086
Admission Fees Payment at the time of Admission includes tuition, laboratory, registration fees, service charges etc.
Fee paid on admission WILL NOT be refunded under any circumstances / situations.
Students from other universities should produce necessary documents (Migration, Eligibility Certificate)
Original documents should be produced at the time of admission.
The right of admission is reserved
Admissions are provisional and subject to the approval of the concerned University.
Code of conduct for students
75% of attendance compulsory to appear for the exams.
ID cards should be produced whenever asked for
Penalty will be levied if college property is damaged.
No ragging, no smoking, non pan chewing, no littering, no spitting, violators will be severely dealt with legal action.
Proper dress code / Uniform to be maintained.
Mobile phones banned.
Documents to be produced during admission
SSLC Marks card and 12th Class Marks Card.
Transfer / Migration Certificate from the last College / University studied.
A medical fitness certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of an Asst. Surgeon.
5 Photostat copies of all the above documents and 5 recent passport size photographs.
All admission are provisional subject to the verification of original documents and medical examination conducted by college authority. Admission taken on wrong information shall be rejected without refund of fees. Any fee once paid to the college is not refunded at any circumstances.